12 December 2008

DVD NOTEBOOK TINS = GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFTS FOR TEACHERS

A friend stopped by before we moved to ask if I might want to help her with her teacher gift list.  I pulled out all of my crafting projects and we decided on the DVD NOTEBOOK TIN.  I made quite a few of these tins with different color combinations and they all turned out beautifully.  

FRONT COVER OF NOTEBOOK WITH CROSS AND DOVE


INSIDE VIEW WITH POCKET, BOOKMARK AND PEN WITH MATCHING DESIGNER SERIES PAPER


FRONT COVER OF TART AND TANGY NOTEBOOK TIN


INSIDE VIEW OF TART & TANGY NOTEBOOK TIN AND PEN WITH MATCHING DESIGNER SERIES PAPER


FRONT COVER OF SIMPLY SCRAPPIN' SUMMER HOME DVD NOTEBOOK TIN


INSIDE VIEW OF SIMPLY SCRAPPIN' SUMMER HOME NOTEBOOK TIN AND PEN WITH MATCHING DESIGNER SERIES PAPER


I love the SIMPLY SCRAPPIN' KITS!  They are perfect for the DVD TIN NOTEBOOKS or any other type of 3-D set that you want to coordinate.  

No comments: