29 October 2008

DREAMS, HEARD FROM THE HEART


This is one of the first cards I made when I got my UPS box full of new catalog goodies.  I stamped the butterflies in pink for the first layer and then I hand cut three more stamped butterflies and sponged the edges with chocolate chip ink to help them stand out a bit more.  I rolled the wings around a pencil to give them some shape and then I used STAMPIN' DIMENSIONALS to adhere them to the base layer.  This card was super easy to make, just a little time consuming on the trimming.  I hope you enjoy it!

Supplies Needed ~

Stamp Sets : Dreams du Jour, Heard From the Heart
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette

Accessories:

Designer Series Paper ~ Bella Rose


HAPPY FALL



I was just tagged by my friend Alice which is her way of saying " I love your blog!  Happy Autumn!"  The rules are that I am to post a Fall photo and then tag a site that I like.  You can visit Alice's blog here.   Alice is beyond creative and is always ready to give encouragement or advice.  The rules of the tag are that I have to post a Fall photo and then tag a site that I like. 

I am going to tag Jill's Card Creations, you can visit her blog here.  I love going to Jill's site and seeing what she has been up to. 

No comments: