28 October 2008

I WISH ~ SIMPLY SCRAPPIN' KIT

How many items can I make with one SCRAPPIN' KIT?


I have been playing today, trying to figure out how many things I can make with one SIMPLY SCRAPPIN' KIT from Stampin' UP!  Well, I've only made three items and I've only barely touched the materials provided.  I think this is going to end up being a week long project.  I found the instructions for the 12 x 12 bag on Angie Juda's site
Select the link for Stamping Academy and then go to the archives shown on the left side of the page and select May 08', there you will find a fantastic tutorial for making the bag.  I haven't decided yet if the two boxes will be for cards or for recipes.  

BOX INSTRUCTIONS

Cut desired card stock to 7 3/4" x 10"
Score at 1", 6 3/4" & 4 1/2", 5 1/2"

Cut score marks at the 4 1/2" & 5 1/2" to the crease as shown below.

Lid measurements are 5" x 5 5/8"
Score at 2", 3" on the short side.

Use STICKY STRIP to adhere the lid to the inside of the box.



All materials, unless otherwise stated, are from the I WISH, SIMPLY SCRAPPIN' KIT from Stampin' UP!
**I used a frame from HODGEPODGE HARDWARE and SILVER BRADS on the bag and velcro circles to help keep the boxes closed.**


Thanks for looking!

No comments: