02 January 2009

THE CUTEST TREAT BOX

This Treat Box design template was created by Michelle Giraud.

FRONT VIEW


While looking through my favorite blogs I found a photo of this treat box on WISH YOU WERE HERE which had a link to PAPER ADDICTION where you can download a free template after creating an account.  This is the second template I have downloaded for free from the PAPER ADDICTION site.  I think this will make cute Valentine's Day treat boxes for my daughter's class.  

The dimensions of the box are 3" x  2" x 1.5".

The template provided at Paper Addiction gives all needed information for creating this masterpiece.

TREAT BOX ~ OPENED


TOP OF TREAT BOX


**I did cut a piece of CHOCOLATE CHIP CARD STOCK to fit the dimensions of the front flap to sandwich the ribbon tab to clean up the way it looked. **

No comments: