09 January 2009

MY CRAFT ROOM

**IT ROCKS**

MY DESK / WORK TABLE

It's made from two filing cabinets from the local supply store and a solid wood door from the local home improvement store.  It's nice and big!


CARD HANGER

**I found this in Argentina, I think it is meant to be used for hanging small laundry items when traveling but it works so much better as a way to display projects**


CARD STOCK FILED AWAY ALPHABETICALLY

**I got this idea from my friend Whitney R., what a great way to organize the CARD STOCK.  It's very easy to see what is running low before the next order goes out!**


STORAGE BINS UNDER DESK

**An old bookshelf fits perfectly under the desk and it houses all my scrap DESIGNER SERIES PAPER, templates, sample cards, glue, INK PADS, and tissue paper**


PRE-CUT CARD STOCK FOR CARDS IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

**My friend Lisa C. uses this system in her card classes and it just rocks!  The first time I attended one of her classes and saw the CARD STOCK pre-cut like this, I ran home and created my own stockpile.**


LONG BOOK SHELF WITH CURRENT STAMP SETS, RIBBONS, PUNCHES & STAMPIN' WRITE MARKERS

**This was one of my first attempts at making a book shelf!  I made it almost five years ago and it is still holding up.  The back is made of peg board and that has been just awesome for organizing supplies.  I'm not sure if you can see the rack that the ribbon is on, it is made for pegboard organizers!**


STORAGE CORNER, WITH ORGANIZER FOR BUTTONS, BRADS & CLIPS


ADDITIONAL STORAGE!

**The armoire was too big to fit in the bedroom so "sadly" it had to go into the crafting room.**


AWESOME MADE IN THE U.S.A. STORAGE CUBE

** I have really been trying to purchase items made in the U.S.A. lately and can I say they are super hard to find!  While walking through Target, I was surprised to find that this storage cube was made in America.  The system is pretty cool, you can arrange the shelves four different ways.  You can purchase drawers that are as deep as two shelves.  I will definitely be getting more of these cubes.  The drawers I selected hold the 12 x 12 CARD STOCK and DESIGNER SERIES PAPER perfectly.


ALL OF MY RETIRED STAMP SETS


ANOTHER SHOT OF THE AWESOME DESK!


1 comment:

Whitney Richardson said...

Kim: I love your new stamp rom is does ROCK!! I am so glad you got settled and Caitlyn's letter OMG so sweet! I miss you so much!!