30 January 2009

THE INVITATION THAT NEVER WAS

I have seen a few different examples on how to use the PETAL CARD BIGZ DIE.  My youngest daughter requested cupcakes to take to the park to share with her friends.  I had every intention of making invites for her to pass out last week and I just did not have the time to get them made.  I did get to play for a few minutes this afternoon to see if I could make something quick and I came up with the cutest little cupcake invite.  (at least I think so)

CUPCAKE INVITE CLOSED


CUPCAKE INVITE OPENED


~SUPPLIES NEEDED~

CARD STOCK: PINK PIROUETTE, PINK PASSION AND PIXIE PINK
ACCESSORIES:

BIG SHOT
PETAL CARD BIGZ DIE
TAG PUNCH
SMALL TAG PUNCH
HORIZONTAL SLOT PUNCH
   (non STAMPIN' UP! punch) - MARTHA STEWART - cupcake punch
DESIGNER SERIES PAPER ~ CANDY LANE
STAMPIN' DIMENSIONALS
MINI GLUE DOTS
~retired ORGANDY RIBBON

No comments: