07 January 2009

STATIONARY SET WITH PROTECTIVE COVER

**I saw this on a new blog I have been watching and decided that I would figure out how to make it.  It is toooooo cute.  I forgot to take photos of the cards that fit inside.  It holds six cards on one side and six envelopes on the other.  I used two pieces of 8 1/2" x 11" CHOCOLATE CHIP CARDSTOCK for the base pieces and then used the SUMMER HOME SIMPLY SCRAPPIN' KIT for coordinating pieces.  I recommend using STICKY STRIP for this project because its hold is super strong.**



COVER OF STATIONARY SET (DIMENSIONS)


INSIDE POCKET DIMENSIONS (TWO POCKETS ARE NEEDED)
**if you click on the photo it will enlarge and you can see the dimensions better**


INSIDE POCKET, SCORED AND CUT WITH STICKY STRIP APPLIED


BACKSIDE VIEW OF THE INSIDE POCKET


COVER (DECORATED)


INSIDE VIEW WITH POCKETS ATTACHED


PROTECTIVE COVER (DIMENSIONS)


INSIDE VIEW OF PROTECTIVE COVER


STATIONARY SET INSIDE COVER


STATIONARY SET COMPLETELY INSIDE COVER


This project wasn't too hard to make, it was time consuming the first time around because I was figuring out dimensions.  Now that I have them, it will be super easy to make.


No comments: