07 January 2009

THE SWEETEST LETTER EVER!

My six year old wrote me this letter two days ago after I enrolled at the local Community College.  I will translate below.  :)


From Caitlin
To Mom

Happy first month
of the year
for Mommy getting
a chance to get
in college today
was the first 
meeting and tomorrow
is the second
But she is still
the best at this
stuff --> baking
being a great mom
with the rules figured
out and pet
owner having two
children  Thank you
mom for all the 
stuff you do to
make us happy

(a drawing of lips ~ for a kiss) I LOVE YOU

and of course she added lots of hugs and kisses with the X's and O's.

She, of course, melted my heart with this letter!

2 comments:

Alice said...

Hi Stranger! For some reason, I am not being notified when you update your blog. I just happened to come check it out. WOW! You have been busy! Where are you now? Keep in touch! I miss you!
Hugs,
Alice

Lex said...

Snooks here :). I love your blog... and that letter is so sweet! And yay for cutestblogontheblock! That's one of my favorite sites :). Anyway, just wanted to stop in and say hi :). My blog is snookielex.blogspot.com if you ever want to come by :). Have a good one!