11 January 2009

MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE STAMP SET

It's a dormant set, so it's not out in the catalog but it is still available.  I am excited to see what Stampin' UP! comes out with in their new catalog, hopefully more stamp sets like SUMMER BY THE SEA where I can play with the WATERCOLOR PENCILS, CRAYONS AND AQUA PAINTER more often.

My sister asked me to make a special card for her and this is what I created!

Supplies needed will be listed below.


PAPER PIERCED CREASE FOR THE LINEN THREAD

**I used the paper piercer to put three small holes in the crease of the card to help keep the LINEN THREAD looking clean.  I used the SNAIL to hold the thread in place on the inside of the card and then put a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"  CONFETTI WHITE CARD STOCK panel on the inside of the card to hide the thread. **


I USED A WHOLE SHEET OF WATERCOLOR PAPER

**I stamped the image three times using BLACK STAZ ON and then played around with the colors until I found what I liked.  The images on the page are the ones I decided against.**  


~SUPPLIES NEEDED~

STAMP SETS:

SUMMER BY THE SEA
A BEAUTIFUL THING
BOHO BACKGROUNDS

CARD STOCK:

CONFETTI WHITE
WHISPER WHITE
NIGHT OF NAVY
BORDERING BLUE

INKS / STAMPIN' WRITE MARKERS:

BASIC BLACK STAMPIN' WRITE MARKER
NIGHT OF NAVY
BASHFUL BLUE
BORDERING BLUE
OLD OLIVE
BLUSH BLOSSOM
CREAMY CARAMEL
TAKEN WITH TEAL
BASIC BLACK
STAZ ON BLACK

*WATERCOLOR PENCILS FOR THE HAIR*

ACCESSORIES:

LINEN THREAD
PAPER PIERCER
AQUA PAINTER
STAMPIN' DIMENSIONALS
SNAIL ~ ADHESIVE


No comments: