15 November 2008


HAWAII INK'S SURPRISE

My dear friends and fellow Stampin' UP! demonstrators conspired against me and totally surprised me with a great going away dinner at a local restaurant.  I walked into the restaurant thinking I was going to talk to my supervisor about my plans for our next duty station and was stunned to see some really good friends gathered around a table waiting for me.  We shared a really great night chatting and having fun!

My friend Alice from A Paper Angel blog made me this awesome card that also has a great ornament attached.  Alice is super creative and pays great attention to detail.  I have yet to see something she has made that I haven't wanted to re-create.

My Supervisor Lisa C. gave me this great card as well as the rockin clipboard below.  I love the DESIGNER SERIES PAPER that was used on the card (it's retired).

AWESOME CLIPBOARD
made by LISA C.


My friend Whitney was the sneaky one who planned this surprise for me. Whit has an awesome studio that I go and work in quite a bit.  She is always busy making something new and I am always taking photos so I can remember what she has done.  You can see her work on Whitney's Stampin Studio

GIFT BOX WITH WRAPPED CHOCOLATES

made by Whitney using the SCALLOP ENVELOPE BIGZ DIE


NOTEBOOK TIN

Okay, this is the coolest thing ever!  Whitney recently taught a class about embossing aluminum tins, how cool!  You use the EMBOSSING BUDDY to take the static away from the container so the embossing powder will only stick to the stamped image.  Stamp the image with VERSAMARK and then coat with EMBOSSING POWDER of choice.  Use the HEAT TOOL to magically transform the image from powder to a shiny embossed surface.  SOOO COOL!

INSIDE VIEW OF NOTE TIN


WRAP AROUND CARD USING LARGE SCALLOPED CIRCLE DIE

Made by Whitney


I LOVE MY STAMPIN' UP! GROUP!!!



No comments: