04 November 2008

SOCK MONKEY FUN


This is one of the first stamp sets I used out of the demonstrator sneak peek.  I hand trimmed the image of the sock monkey and the five bananas.   This card was easy to piece together, just time consuming in the trimming.  

To make this card:

Stamp Sets:  Sock Monkey
Card Stock:  Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Ink / Stampin' Write Marker:  Barely Banana, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Real Red, So Safron.

Accessories:

  Designer Series Paper ~ Bella Rose
1 1/4" Circle Punch
1" Circle Punch
Paper Snips 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I am having fun coming on here and seeing what cool projects you are working on. You have much more patience than I do. First to do your projects and then second to explain how you do them.

I can't wait to see your projects in person!!