07 November 2008

I WISH ~ Notebook

I saw this notebook on quite a few different blogs this past summer.  I know the notebook is not a new thing for many people, but I think it is such a great beginners project.  I have made these for teacher gifts as well as bonus prizes during my card classes.

Cut Card Stock to: 7 5/8" x 5 1/4"
Score at 3 1/4", 3 5/8" and 4".

Make a cut 1 1/2" up from the side on both sides as shown in the photo below.  Apply the sticky strip where indicated and fold towards the bigger panel.  A standard 3" x 5" notepad from your local office supply store or grocery store fits perfectly.  I use sticky strip to adhere the notepad.

Decorate the cover ~


Supplies needed ~

Card Stock: Whisper White

Accessories:

Designer Series Paper & Embellishments  from I WISH SIMPLY SCRAPPIN' KIT
Sticky Strip
1/16" Circle Punch
Silver Brad

No comments: