17 November 2008

WHY I LOVE GOING TO LISA C'S CARD CLASS

There is this day, this one awesome day every month, that I look forward too with much glee and anticipation.  The second Thursday of the month, I get up early, get the girls to school in a timely manner, guzzle down my coffee and jump in the car to go sit in a stampers paradise with my friends.  My friend Lisa has such an awesome class!  I truly look forward to this one card making day!

Sitting around a table with my girlfriends Judy and Carolyne, I get to create cards and laugh until my stomach hurts for three solid hours.  I will miss this class and this time with my friends more than I can express in this moment!

CAROLYNE'S CARD
~ we swap cards sometimes~


CAROLYNE'S CARD


OWL TOGETHER NOW


INSPIRED BY NATURE


HAPPINESS ALWAYS


HAPPINESS ALWAYS



FRESH CUTS


IF THE HALO FITS


FUN & FAST NOTES


A BEAUTIFUL THING


No comments: